How To Host a Website for Free Using Google Drive in 2021
How to host a website on google drive for free with a custom domain?
There are few steps that you have to follow that you have to apply:
How to update website content in google drive hosting?
In Google Drive, you have to Open a File where you have to add something to the website. Just Open a File in VScode and do changes in the file so you will also see the website will also change.
Benefits of Host a website on google drive
- Host all your files for free, and collaborate with colleagues.
- There is no need to rent a server or buy an expensive hosting plan. You can get started right away for free and share your website with anyone
- Save your time and money. All you need to do is upload files to your google drive and create a video. In a few minutes, you have a site that can be accessed by anywhere around the world.
- You can have your own URL to share files and folders easily, and rest assured that you will never lose your data.
- You will be able to create a website for your portfolio, blog, or online business with basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
- You will get easily AdSense approval on the static website like tools blogs etc...
Limitations of Host a website on google drive
- You can't use Google Drive as a dynamic website because it's meant to host static websites only.
- One limitation of Google Drive is that it will not accept uploads if the file exceeds 10 GB. So if you're trying to host your website besides your business documents, you might run into this problem.
- Google Drive only permits a particular amount of traffic to make sure that other people have sufficient bandwidth.
- Google Drive only allows you to host websites that are 2048 MB or smaller.
- There are some limitations on what you can store on Google Drive. Some of the files have specific file types that aren't supported, like .exe and .dll files.