What are Backlinks? How To Create High Quality Backlinks in Website?
What are Backlinks?
2 types of backlinks contribute to improving SEO, natural and quality inbound links, and/or links from other webmasters.
1) External Backlinks (Most Important to point your homepage)
2) Internal Backlinks (Most Important to point your individual page)
Example of External Backlinks:
Example of Internal Backlinks:
- Dofollow Backlinks
- NoFollow Backlinks
<a href=”http://www.example.com/” rel=”nofollow”>Example anchor text</a>
<a href=”http://www.example.com/”>Example anchor text</a>
What Precautions to take care of while creating high-quality backlinks?
- When it comes to backlinking, the process is as follows, creating maximum backlinks in the shortest period. This is not a solution to boost your page rank, and Alexa ranks too high positions. The primary purpose of backlinking is to increase search engine-friendly tags and unique content on our webpage.
- Buying a quality link is not enough to jump rank in SERPs. You have to make the overall page so good that the user would want to click on it. For this purpose, you need to keep the following things in mind.
- So my advice is: Don't create low-quality backlinks. It's unimportant, and it sends a clear signal to the search engines that you're not serious about your site and what you do with it.
4 Ways To Create High-Quality Backlinks For Your Website
1) Write Guest Posts
2) Comment on Other Blogs
3) Request backlinks
4) Answer all Questions in Quora
Gain High-Quality Backlinks Website for Free
The Best Tool for Checking Backlinks
- Google Search Console
- Open Site Explorer
- Majestic SEO
How is an external link different from an internal link?
A basic rule of thumb is that your blog should have external links because this creates awareness for your blog in public. You should also have internal links to other parts of your own blog. This is because Google sees this as part of the essence of blogging. This is not directly a factor in your rank, but a good sign for Google searchers and browsers that you do everything well.
Both internal and external backlinks are essential for SEO. The internal links help make your site credible, and the external links provide a way to boost your ranking on search engines.
Google is considering 50 external links/per page and 100 internal links/per page to a page as a signal of popularity.