How to Fix Low & Thin Value Content in Google Adsense 2021
A low-value content error is a common issue that may appear in the approval process of Google Adsense. This is a message from Google, which sometimes can be confusing for site owners because it seems to them as if they have been banned from publishing ads. But this is not so, as Google does not ban their publishers or sites with such errors.
Many Blogger Face this type of Adsense approval guideline error nowadays & they don't fix their low-quality & low-value content.
Today I am going to give you an amazing trick of fixing low-value content errors in Google Adsense with my method. Low-value content is the worst possible situation that can happen to your site's google Adsense account, since if caused by the Google Adsense Bot then it will affect your earnings severely.
So Let's Start the Posts
How to Fix Low-Value Content Error In Google Adsense 2021
1) Write At least 1000+ Words in each article
2) Write Quality Content Not Rewrite Content
3) Use Adsense Friendly Blogger Template
4) Don't Insert Too Many Screenshots, Videos, Download files.
My Personal Tips to Fix Low-value Content & Webmaster Guidelines
- Don't Insert too many Downloadable Link, Screenshots, Videos etc... This also contains for thin value content error.
- Use high-Quality Themes like Fletro Pro, Median UI, Freebify, Imagz Landing Page, Litespot etc...
- Use Silo Structure in Blogger to fix webmaster quality guidelines.
- Write At least 900 to 1100 words Approximately to fix low-value content.
- Write your Thought Content Not rewriting content to fix low & thin value content.
- Write only 1 niche don't write too much niche because Adsense team members think that they are not experts to work on 1 niche and that is the reason they are giving low-value content errors.
- Write Posts Daily.
- How to make attractive social media icons for bloggers?
- How to Create Responsive Pricing table in blogger?
- 3 Simple Steps To add Responsive table in blogger?
- 11 straightforward Tips to Increase Page Speed in bloggers?
- How to Protect your Content in blogger?