Building a well-designed website is now not enough for attracting visitors. To generate traffic, you need to make your website SEO-friendly. It is essential to create an enticing design for your site. However, how will you engage visitors until your website is not accessible? That is why effective SEO techniques are highly important to increase your website rank. Professionals in the SEO and PPC agency may help you in your SEO campaign. But, as the website owner, you must learn the art of SEO.
Find the best 5 tips to master the white-hat SEO tactics.
1) Learn the keyword research process and the right use of keywords
- Keyword density is one of the important factors- Based on the number of keywords and the content length, you have to maintain the density. 4.5% density is very high for any content.
- Do not start your content with keywords. Content with naturally used keywords is highly enjoyable.
- Combine keywords with relevant phrases.
- Use catchy keywords for your article’s headline.
2) Devote your time to off-page SEO
2) Social media marketing
3) Local SEO
3) Address readers to create content
4) Work on meta descriptions and titles
5) Create a mobile-friendly design
- Compress your images with online tools
- The CTA buttons should be in the right place to make them visible.
- The font size must make the content readable to your mobile visitors
- The menu bar should be easily navigable.
- Do not use Flash content, as it is not good for SEO.