Apply these 5 Advanced SEO Techniques
Search engine optimization (SEO) is a process of improving the visibility and ranking of a website or web page in search engine results pages (SERPs). It can be done on a paid or unpaid basis, and there are many different techniques that can be used. This article will outline 5 advanced SEO techniques that you may not have heard of but are essential for any site looking to rank higher in search engines.
You want to learn advanced SEO techniques but don’t know where to start. You are stuck in beginner SEO, and you want to level up your game.
The SEO Toronto guide will teach you the most advanced SEO techniques that will help you rank higher in Google search results and increase your website traffic.
1. Optimize for Voice Search
- Make sure all of your content is available in both text and audio formats. This includes your homepage, content pages, and any videos or images you have.
- Make sure all of your text content is well-written and easy to read, especially if it will be used in voice searches. Use keyword density ratios that are common for voice search (1-3 words per sentence) so that users can easily find what they're looking for.
2. Optimize for Featured Snippets
- Choose keywords that are relevant to the topic of your article.
- Use keyword variations that you believe will be more effective.
- Write content that is engaging and easy to read.
- Submit your content to popular search engines such as Google, Yahoo, and Bing as well as niche search engines.
- Monitor your website's traffic trends to see which keywords are driving the most traffic to your site.