16 Tips And Best Practices For Optimizing WordPress For SEO
Are you someone who is looking forward to starting your blog or website? Have you decided to utilize WordPress for building your blog or website?
If your answer to these questions is yes, then let us tell you that you have made the right decision. But, if not, then we are sure that after reading this blog post, you would be convinced to make use of WordPress for your project.
WordPress is considered to be one of the best platforms especially for building blogging websites. It stands out from the other platforms available in the market as it is completely customizable, secure, and easy to use.
Here, in this guide, we will focus on letting you know about the best ways in which you can make WordPress SEO simple. So, to get the most out of your SEO efforts, all that you need is to read this detailed guide.
WordPress Seo Tips To Follow
1. Select A SEO-Friendly Theme
2. Set Your Preferred Domain
3. Optimize Your Website
4. Choose A Decent Hosting Service
5. Boost Your Website Speed
6. Make Your Website Responsive
7. Take Advantage Of WordPress’s Heading Suggestions
- Keywords and related words should necessarily be included in the main titles and headings of the page which include H1 and H2.
- The sub-headings of the page reflect the main headings which include H2, H3, and H4.
- The content of the page suggests the sub-headings which include the paragraph text.
- Always make use of H2s for important topics whereas H3s for listicles as well as smaller topics.
8. Make Use Of Image Best Practices
- Always source your images as it helps to build up backlinks to your website
- Consider adding image titles, alt text as well as captions which helps Google to know what your images are all about and how these are related to your keyword.
- Compress your images as it helps to reduce their size and boost website speed.